Monday, August 25, 2008

The Happening Sunday

Early morning 9 o clock wake up.. And starts to walking around in my room.. Don't know what the hell I was doing.. I got my self prepared only by 12.30.. My godness.. More than 3 hours.. Don't know wat the hell I was doing in my room.. aikz....
I didn't had my breakfast.. And went to the so called "Pre-Departure Briefing".. It started late for one hour!!!! I was freezing and hungry-ing.. Imagine sitting in a fridge without any food.. I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!


I got my "dog-tag"!! haha.. but it is chun.. Ms. LOW Yuan Yee - BSc (Hons) Psychology.. haha..


I am not alone.. I have Justin and Mabel.. Ehhhhhhhh!!! Siew Wen missing.. The un-invited ones!! haha..


Everyone got our so called "door gift" which is actually used to save all the information provided during the briefing.. haha.. so cool.. as a "gift".. But we are not the one who uses it 1st!! and we are advised best NOT to DELETE the information files inside the pendrive!!! =___=


Q&A session.. Anyone have questions? No? Noone? Ok.. Then, we will ask you questions!! And the Lucky no.1 is.......... The question is "What is the name of the library in Hendon Campus?" Errr... "Sheppard Pie??"
What the hell?? Can you answer properly anot? They keep on drawing a names from the bowl.. Please....... Don't call my name.. Please.. I am an introvert.. I afraid to go up stage and get that prize..
Ok.. "Wrong.. The next person to answer this question is.........................." "Mssssss.... LOW.............. YuanYee *don't la.. really me meh? sh*t!!* "What is the name of the library?" "Sheppard.. Sheppard Library".. "Correct!! Come and get your prize.." An key alarm.. In case anything happen to me.. I have my alarm to "Biu~ Biu~ Biu~" and scare away the bad guy.. wahahahaha...
Aiyo.. I am really that lucky to be the 1st one on the stage.. =________=

Nvm.. I am not alone.. "Justin....!!" "Siew Wen...!!" Too bad Mabel dont have =P
hahahahaha..



Imagine how cold it was........ All this rubbish belongs to Mabel.. haha.. and the mentos is free.. complimentary... Mabel and Justin finished all the sweets =___=

In the end... The rubbish found its place which it can be called as a Home.. The Home for the rubbish.. wahahahaha

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This night is the closing ceremony for Beijing Olympic 2008.. I din't expect any fantastic thing from this closing.. yup.. It really turns out to be not THAT fantastic as the opening....

The only thing that fascinated me is the "human tower".....
Time to end the Beijing Olympic 2008.. And pass on the mission to UK London for Olympic 2012..

Time for London to show off..... I expected something different!! Something that will makes me "Wow.. Waw.."
But they disappointed me.. It looks more like a concert.. =__=
The only thing that makes me feel the "Wow" is when the bus "transform" into a landscape.. Cool!!
But.. still I can say that.. China still giving me the feeling of "Wow" more than UK.. Looking forward for Olympic 2012 at LONDON.. Hope to get the feelings of "WoWwwwwww" from LONDON..

No comments: