Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Good Cooks

Here we go.. A really really good cook.. I will give her two thumbs up.. plus my two toes!! Finally I found someone who know how to cook curry that I like!!! Our great cook.. Ta Da~
Siti.......~ She doesnt looks like a Malay right?? but.. She is Malay.. =)
Salad~ by Siti..
Curry Chicken that makes me non-stop eating.......... Yum~ I am hungry now..
After tasting Siti's Curry Chicken for the 1st time.. We decided to cook Nasi Lemak.. Because Siti cooks good Curry Chicken.. Here we go again.. Nasi Lemak..!!
The making of Nasi Lemak..
Left: Gan, Me, Raj, Siti (SiewWen holding camera)
Ta Da~ Here is the outcome.. Nasi Lemak!!! Looks nice right??
It is reallly niceeeeeeee..
No need to eat outside Nasi Lemak for poundssssssss..
Come to Siti's place, Nasi Lemak for one pound..!! hahahahaha (we actually planned to sell the Nasi Lemak.. hahaha)
SiewWen with the Nasi Lemak..
Enjoying Siti's Nasi Lemak!!! Niceeeeeeeeeeeee~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next.. Is what we eat for dinner last night.. I cooked it..!!! hmm.. Not to praise myself but it is really nice.. I dint expect the outcome will be such delicious.. haha

Garlic rice.. Just like the one I had in Japanese restaurant last time..
Kay...... I found back the taste already.. I know how to make the Garlic rice we like =)
I cook for u next time.. hehe..
Another "invention".. Garlic Rice with chilli pepper.. hmm.. Taste special.. Not bad..
We cooked ABC soup last night.. haha.. We found the ABC taste without putting "zha coi".. hmm.. Not bad..
And.. Lastly, our dessert.. Chocolate mousse with brownies.. Raj bought it Tesco.. It is 1 pound..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random pictures..

Raj playing with Siti's Tudung.. Playing around in front of the hall..
SiewWen holding cups for Raj to puke..

This picture is a bit obscene.. haha.. Milk?? U can have that.... haha
Left: Gan, Siti, Farah, SiewWen, Raj (I am holding the camera)
SiewWen took picture with Zam's Chicken.. Why?? Because of Zam.. Who is Zam?? If you still remember the guy who eat sausages and ham raw at the previous post.. His name is ZAM.. hahaha..

No comments: