Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lesser Post

I am getting busy now Finally.. I have a lots of work to do now..
And the deadlines are getting closer and closer to me..

Social Psych - Group Project : University Students' Attitudes towards Safe Sex
Individual Differences and Conceptual Issues - Group Project: Journal Review and Criticism + Presentation and Poster
Biological Psych - Lab Report
Research Method - Journal Search
Dissertation - Topic: Personality

I dint wana go out and mingle around for places that I went before.. Finally I think it is a waste of time for me to 'lepak' outside instead of sitting still here and do my work..

LOW YUAN YEE.. Please.. DO YOUR WORK!!!! No more playing around!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siti and Farah cooked Malay style's Chicken rice last week..
I have to say that.. Both of them are good chefs.. Serious..!! They are..!!!

I found the taste of 'home'.. When I was in Help Uni College back in M'sia..
Nasi Ayam goreng is my choice for lunch.. At least once a week I will have it..
Now I miss it sooooooo much..
Thanks Siti and Farah for the lunch.. =)
Makes me feel 'HOME'.......

No comments: