Thursday, October 02, 2008

Personality Test

I took a Personality test online.. Which is quite accurate to me..
I found this Personality test from Teng's blog..
Feel free to try it when you are free.. It is quite interesting to know your personality and make good use of it.. =)

This test explained the exact personality of mine..

I am a Dreamer.. which is true.. I dream a lot but no actions.. That's me.. I love imagination but doesnt really like to take action of it.. I am introverted.. which is also true.. My heart takes control instead of brain.. which is true because I am very very emotional and feeling based..

There are few lines of explanations of the result which I agreed with my both arms and both legs up!!!! hahaha..::::
  1. "...their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in...." (Keirsey)
  2. "...creative, smart, idealist, loner, ATTRACTTED to SAD THINGS, avoidant, can be OVERWHELMED by UNPLEASANT FEELINGS..." (INFP Jung Type Descriptions)
  3. "...Natural artists, highly creative, artistic and spiritual, can produce wonderful works of art, music and literature. They will find great satisfaction if they encourage and develop their artistic abilities. It doesn't mean that they have to be a famous writer or painter, just a simply the act of "creating" will be a fulfilling source of renewal and refreshment to them..." (Personal Growth)
  4. "...Their job must be fun, it must be meaningful to them. They need a strong purpose in their work. They want to be recognized and valued, without undue attention given to them. They may become embarrassed when make the center of attention. They may undersell their strengths in order to avoid being singled out and made to feel conspicuous. They would rather have their worth be noticed gradually over time..." (The Dreamer-Lifexplore)
There is another test.. Which is Multiple Intelligences test..
The result is Visual (90%) and Musical (85%) Some explanations of the results..::
  • Visual/Spatial Intelligence's Characteristics::
  1. Good at solving visual puzzles
  2. Enjoyed geometry in school
  3. Good at drawing
  4. Can visualize pictures in head
  5. Notices colors and shapes
  6. Enjoys photography
  7. Good with directions
  8. Can remember places vividly
  9. Good at artistic composition
  10. Likes books with pictures
  • Career Matches
  1. Artist
  2. Architect
  3. Graphic Designer
  4. Engineer (I dint know that I could be an engineer.. haha)
  5. Fashion Designer
  6. Interior Decorator
  7. Photographer

1 comment:

teng said...

hahahahahaha!!
accurate neh.. ^^
glad u took it~~~
muacks x333
hehehehe
please don wipe it off!!