Friday, December 05, 2008

Finally I got you~

Today..!!! 5th Dec 2008.. Friday..
I wanted to go Edgware..!!!

I spent today..... haha.. I bought a belt.. It is white in color.. which I wanted for long..
It is very expensive in Msia.. I always think that it is not worth to buy because it is more than RM50..
Today I found this belt in Officers Club.. They are having sales.. This belt is only 8pounds..
I bought it with 30mins of considering!!! with the distraction of Gan..!!! I decided to have it.. haha
Then, we went to pound land.. I bought my favourite cereal bars.. and Colgate because my toothpaste is going to finish soon.. Both of them costed me 2 pounds only..
And...... The exciting part.. I bought this......
Whats that????
Samsung.......
Ta~ Da~~~~
Finally I got my baby back home......
Here is my little baby...
Let me introduce u my baby coco...~!!!! (Since its name is Tocco...)
wahahahaha
Look at it.. Baby coco~~~
Nice right???
It is looks a bit similar to Omnia.. But this is cheaper.. Slimmer.. Graphic nicer..
haha.. SiewWen dont jealous ya~~ hahahaha
Ah Kay.. Is this the phone u want????
I got it today~~~~
yeah~~~~
It comes with pouch.. Sooooo nice.. No need screen protector lo~~~~
The pouch is just like N95... Those businessman's phone.. hahahaha.. Yeng~!!!!
Starts posing with my baby coco~~~
Another pict... Closer look at it!!!
Long time dint self capturing.. Time for me to remind myself for self capturing.. hahaha
Samsung company... Do you need model to pose for the phone??
hahahahaha
Samsung Tocco..
You have broken my heart for so many times..
And.. Now.. You are with me.. Forever and ever..
Muakz... Love my baby coco~~~!!
hahaha

No comments: