Friday, December 19, 2008

Sarah the Guest

I barely couldnt remember when was the last time we met? Ages ago.. Ya.. Might be.. Few years back.. A message from you said that you are in UK.. Me too.. and here you are.. Lepak-ing in my tiny little room for so many days.. hahaha.. Im sorry.. I was busy with my assignments..

Finally I am free on Wednesday.. Bringing Sarah out to Camden Town with my friends.....
Left: Gan, Sarah, Alex, Me
In the train.. On the way to Camden Town..
Alex smile until so happy~~~
hahahaha
Here we are.. Camden Town.. Some silly pictures of me n Gan..
Gan and Sarah..
Me and Sarah..
Ya.. I know we will take tons of pictures just in one stop!!!
That's us!! hahaha..
Hungry? Ya.. But food here is not cheap.. But HUNGRY!!!~~
This thing costed 3 pounds.. Me, Siewwen n Sarah shared this box of food..
and.... The guys........... have one on their own..
Gan with his 'cute' peace sign... =____="
Here is the place I dint been before.. The horse tunnel market..
Sarah with her horse..
Gan again posing with the horse...
SiewWen obviously copying Gan's pose.. hahahahaha.. Looks so emo!!
The silly and funny pictures start here.......................
Siewwen kissing her prince of horse!! The horse looks like avoiding her.. haha
Here is Gan.. Helping the horse to clean the 'nose shit'!!!
and Me..!! oops~!!!! Obscene!!!
Me.. Imitating the horse~~
and Siewwen =______="
Here we are.. This is another stop that we took tons of pictures~~~~
After shopping at Camden Town.. We went back to Siti's place to have dinner.. Because..... Siti is going to cook Nasi Ayam again~~~ yeah~!!!!!!
Farah cooking the sauce~~
Models of the kitchen~~!!!

No comments: