Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Days in London

Back to the 1st day when they arrive Heathrow Airport......Underground at airport.. In tube.. On the way back to my tiny little room...... Back home.. Cook for dinner...
Mummy cooking.. Long time dint eat mummy's food.. Haha..
The 1st meal I have in London cooked by mummy =)

Next day... We decided to visit the Buckingham Palace early morning..We arrived just on time...........
Here they are..Daddy with the red telephone booth..
Then, we went to Big Ben..and Eye of London..Bridge Tower..Finally.. I promised to bring them to have the Lobster Noodles...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning.. Mummy prepare breakfast again.....
Smell good~~~Ta~ Da~ Our breakfast...... Then, we went to Camden Town which I said I wanted to bring them here since ages ago.. hahaha..
Our dinner at my kitchen...Next morning.. 25th Dec.. Christmas day...
Santa said everybody should have some rest today..
Everything is closed.. Even tube n buses are not in service...
I brought them to my Uni..and also the beautiful hill nearby.. Look at that~~~~~
The sun light... as if some UFO is landing... hahahaha...
Wow~~~~This night.. we have our dinner together..
with our big big group..!!!
I love this picture....26th.. Boxing day.. We went to many places and shops..
This is when we were in Burberry..This night.. we decided to have Chinese Buffet at China Town..It was ok~
But a bit too expensive and everyone of us were craving for water after eating!!!I got some shirts from FCUK.. 70% off..
haha.. Those will be my new shirt for CNY~~!!
Yeah~~~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after we were back from Manchester and Liverpool..
We went to Harrods.. This is a 'Must place' to shop..
and Mummy bought an Anya Hindmarch's handbag for herself and my auntie.. After our last shopping... It's time to go home.. I mean.. as in HOME.. really home..
Their flight was 9.30pm..
Our 'pre-dinner' at airport...Siti bought a dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us..
Wow~~
So good.. Thanks Siti...Ah Kay.. U wanted to try for long right?? hahaha..Last picture before depart..
Bye~~~~

2 comments:

~W3N~ said...

eh eh eh.. didnt give credit to Siew wen, siew wen bought the doughnut also lo =p

Anonymous said...

okok...

siewwen also bought the doughuts for us.. siewwen is so kind n sweet.. as sweet as the doughnutssssss~~~~~

hahahahahhaha