Saturday, March 07, 2009

What am I doing?? Halooo~~

What I am busying??
Everyone are busy now.. The only difference is whether we wanted to start this nightmare early or later..
For me.. Either now or later still considered nightmare to me..
I know myself.. My understanding is not good.. I need more time to understand all the work.. I need more time to get my work done.. I couldn't focus and concentrate on one work for long..
I jz cant do it..
So, I started my work.. Hope I could get it done and get another work started as soon as possible so that I could prepare for my Developmental Psych Exam..
Of course, I need to keep drinking something to keep my body working..!! I drank coffee, chinese tea, english tea.. Watever that could keep me working..!!
My mind is always running with all sorts of thoughts and stuffs..
Thats why I easily got distracted and demotivated.. Couldnt concentrate and focus..
Meanwhile, something creative might appear in my mind........
I was concentrating in writing my critical review.. Out of sudden...!!!!
Some rhythms came across my mind...
Rhythms with guitars, keyboard, bass.. Even with Saxophone!!!
And I started to search for the rhythms of my heart.. hahaha.. As if~~~
The word 'Bossa Nova' pop out in my mind..
I start search for these sort of melodies.. and I found them at Youtube..!!!
Bossa Nova + Jazz is just like a stimulant to me..
I am energized with these musics.. Enjoy the rhythms of Bossa Nova with Jazz..
The best song I ever hear in Bossa Nova way with Saxophone is ::
" Fly Me To The Moon ".... It is a familiar melody..
You can hear it at london tube station often!!!
hahah.. But I jz love it so much..
It is one of the songs which in the playlist of my blog.. At the same time.. Anita Mui 梅艳芳's songs were like stereo surrounding my mind..
I started to find her song too....
And.. I found it actually I know quite a lot of her songs..
My favouritesssss are::
1。逝去的爱 - This is the one which the opening of "Love is over...~~~"
2。芳华绝代 - This is a duet song.. She sang with Leslie 张国荣 (which is one of my favourite singer)
3。将冰山劈开 - This is the song that I started to know Anita!!! This song rocks!!
4。似是故人来 - This song is so familiar to me.. I think I was overwhelmed with her songs when I was young..
5。梦伴 - This is one of the song that I will always remember when u mention about the name ANITA..
6。坏女孩 - This is the one with "Why Why Tell Me Why..~~" at the chorus.. haha
7。女人心 - This is one of the song I used to hear when I was young..
8。抱紧眼前人 - This is my favourite.. The lyrics are so meaningful..
9。下辈子别再做女人 - I think I heard this song before at one of the Karaoke CD at my house =__="
10。心债 - This is one of the best slow songs of hers..
11。封面女郎 - This song's chorus is "I dont wana be a cover girl...... I just wana be a simple girl.."
Ring a bell?? I dono when I heard this song before.. It clicks into my mind.. hahah
12。Stand by Me - Of course this is the re-sing version.. But Anita has her own way of singing it.. I love this song of hers..!!!

2 comments:

teng said...

i LOVE MUI JEH!!!!
X333

Anonymous said...

hhahahaah.. same here!!!!!