Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Zac's Panini

Last week was Zac's sandwich..
This week is Zac's Panini..
I like this bread.....
This week's ingredients..
Panini Bread, Ham, Roasted Chicken slices, Lettuce, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise with some black pepper and herbs..
Toast it~~~
Ta Da~~~Raj made us cappuccino....
This is for me... 'Z'This is what I made for Raj...
=)
Smiley~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SiewWen and Raj..
We were having dinner at study room..
haha.. the whole room smells good..!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what seashell bought and treated me n siewwen..
I think this is cheaper than Msia..
One box 3 ice creams less than 2 pounds..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really love seeing those green green leaves~~~
and.. sometimes you will see these~~~
They are wild ducks..!!!!
Nice color!!!
There was a brown duck too..close up....
so cute~~Three little ducky duck!!
Happy Spring~~

No comments: