Sunday, May 17, 2009

我 ♥ 江鱼仔汤。。

I am so so so sick of having tomato pasta for the past few months..!!
Now when I think of the pasta sauce I bought.. I feel like vomit =___="
Because I still have two bottles of pasta sauce.. Gosh..!!

Gan used to tease me with pasta!!
and I used think that he is made of soup noodles - 清汤面..
LoL...

But I think time changes us.. We swap!!! hahahaha..
I noticed he started buying pasta sauce...
and I started to have the urge for soup noodles..
He gave me the 'gong yu zai' -江鱼仔.. He brought all the way from Msia.. haha..
Thanks Gan..

and I started to make soup noodles almost EVERYDAY for my brunch..
I still loving it..

This is the Hong Kong style breakfast.. Macaroni in soup with ham!!
Yummy!! with the sunshine.. hahaha
This is what I had this morning.. Thick noodles in soup with some vege I bought yesterday.. hahah.. I am so in love with soup noodles now......

No comments: