Friday, June 26, 2009

Low Yah Kay in London part 3

Low Yah Kay is facing the laptop for the whole day..........
What she do??
Watch series loh...........
Everybody is enjoying themselves in my room!!
Here is RAJ!!!
RAJ and ME..... brushing teeth.....
GAN is enjoying himself in my room!!! with my laptop....
On the way to Tesco....
with new hat!! yeah~~
Passed by Toys R us..
London Pride beer in Tesco....
Mickey head pizza.... and Gan's head....
I brought Low Yah to Buckingham Palace.....
and we went to Malaysia Embassy.... to ask for my passport thing..
On the way to Harrods... We saw this street name..
William Street...!!
Daddy's street..
I can sleep on the road and tell people...
"My father's street lah!!! " hahahahaha....
At Piccadilly Circus... Playing with the advertisements board of McD....
Hat!!Thinking of Big Mac.....
I want Big Mac.....
Don't make me angry!!
ERghhhh!!
Bursting head....
Flatten balloon...
We went to the Phantom of the Opera Musical Show...
Siti....
SiewWen...
Me....
We all.....
Posers....
At Her Majesty's Theatre....
Raoul and Christine with Siti and Gan...
Raoul and Christine with Siti and SiewWen....
Christine and Phantom with SiewWen...
Christine and Phantom with LOW YAH...
The other 'K Leh Feh' characters....
Christine and Phantom...
The telephone booth...

No comments: