Monday, June 15, 2009

Move it Move it!!

It is a bit delay on my blog because there is no internet at my new house..
Here is some of the moving house processes pictures......

How we move our stuff....
Our small living room at new house.....
Siewwen room with her stuff...........
Part of Raj's stuff......
My stuff....
Gan's stuff.......
Our kitchen stuff........
Cleaning the house......
We went to Ikea the next day... To get stuff we need for the new house...
I bought a notice board, laundry bag, cups, duvet, and bed sheet.....
We had lunch at Ikea...
Siti's Fish and Chips..
Gan's (meat)balls.......
Raj's balls and pasta...
Siewwen's kid meal..
My original pasta.....
One cup of drink for 5 person!!
FELICIA!!! hahaha
Finish shopping.. so tired....
Bought so many things...
My room.... Finish decorating.......
My cupboard...
My bed..... with mummy's flowery duvet...... hehe
Look...
My little Mon Mon and Bi Bi Bear is sunbathing~~~~
Cooking for the first day in new house......
First dinner at new house....

No comments: