Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow attack 2

Wykeham Road... Snow 2nd attempt..
Jan 2010

Me on the snow.......

Kezanne, Raj n Me!!

Me... with snowball =)

Enjoying the snow.....

v ^.^ v

The BIG SNOWMAN... 3 layers.. Made by us...
=D

Me and the Big Snowman...
Taller than me!!!

We all and Snowman =)

The next day.... The snow still not stop yet....

Everything became white...



Me and the snow scene =D



Me and Kezanne...

Kezanne, SiewWen and me

Sitting on the road =)

I love this picture!!!!

Me rolling ball...

Did you try this before??
Diving into the snow.....
It is very very FUN!!! =D

The white.........

Nice right????



Spot me??!!!
I was doing the snow diving.... hahaha XD

On the way to tesco...

We all =)

Look...!!!
The umbrella is full of snow flakes!!!

The Snowweeee Tesco!!!

The snow is very very thick!!!






Me under the white tree... =)

Bury me with snow pleaseee... hahaha




Full with snow..... yeahhhh...


Me and Big Snowman....


yeah...

No comments: