Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland 3D

I wanted to watch Alice in the Wonderland since I saw its preview.....
We decided to go for it.... 3D...... =)
Still got time to take pictures.... haha
Our tickets.....
Me and the poster....
He has Hat... I have Hat too....
He has Bowtie.... I have Bowtie tooo....
He is Mad..... and I am totally Mad...!!! *hahahahaha~~~~* 
Waiting for the screen to be ready....
Me and SiewWen....
Yeah... Yeah..... Excited.... Alice in the wonderland 3D..... =D
Finished movie..... Continue pictures..... XD
He is the man..... The Mad Hatter..... Johny Deep.... Love it....
I love the costume, makeup and effects of this movie...
Although the story is a bit boring...... Overall 4 out of 5... =)
After movie.... Hungry.... went to McDonalds at BrentCross Shopping Mall..... Tea time.... =)

No comments: