Thursday, April 29, 2010

Edinburgh, Scotland..

Since there are no more assignment for me..........
I decided to go around and around and around....!!
Bought a bus ticket to Edinburgh...Scotland..!!
Over night in the bus..... It was tiring....
The next morning.... Finally we reached Edinburgh.... but it was a little drizzling in the morning........
Decided to have breakfast at McD...

and continue walking around the town while waiting for the information counter to open...


Nice street...

Photosssssss time!!

My very first charming smile... =)

The coolesttttttttttttttttttt ever..........!!! dont force me to smile when I dont want to!! XD

Royal Mile....


Finally the sun came out.......

In front of the national gallery....



town view.........


This is a bit silly..... but too expensive for the entrance fees.... and I decided not to go....
but playing with the mirror outside the museum.... 
Whiskyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Edinburgh Castle............

Portobello High street......... not that one in London........

This Portobello has beach..!!

the Portobello Beach....



Finding ways to go back hotel.......
Next morning.................
Good morning Edinburgh.............

Sunny day......... I love it!!

We joined the day tour to the Highlands and Lakes...............

There were alot alot alot of sheepsssssss all the way........

and we reached our first destination............ to visit... the Hamish!!!!!!!!! Highland Cow......
which I wanted to see for long time....... so excited...!!

Here he is..............

He ignored me.............. =(

Then... I started say hello to him..... talking to him...

and I asked him permission to take pictures with me............. and he agreed!! =D

Ta Da~~~~ hahahaha....

He lives here.......

I love him so much..!! =)

Clooooseeeee up!!! heheh... He wanted to see me also.. but the fur is tooo thick!!! =D

There were sheep around toooooooooo..

Our tour guide and driver........

Drove us all the way to the highlands.................






This trip is all about the highlands.......... and I felt asleep halfway in the bus...... =P


All this picture is taken from the scene.... NOT from postcards,,,,!!!!




There were tooo many mountains....... I hardly remember their names........... =D

I remember this!!! this is Three Sisters...!!!! hahaha... because they reminds me of Lao Yah Kay... Lao Yah Lambi and Lao Yah ME!!! =D

It was just so beautiful.......

Do u think the mountains were not that high..........? 

Notice the lorry at the right side bottom...... I was actually standing far away from the mountain!!!!
They were HUGE!!!!!

Scottish uncle with kilt on highland.... ..... weird..... O.o

The main purpose of this trip is to visit the Loch Ness........ which required to travel across the lake..........

but... we will visit the castle first....


That is the Loch Ness.... which is the famous lake with Monster!!! the Nessie..... This is a lake... Not the sea!!!!!


Pictures.... and pictures......

The lake with monster............. wowwwwwwwwwww.........



Our cruise is here....!!! 

Crossing the Loch Ness.... the monster lake!!!! 

Ehhhhhhhhh...... I dont see any Monster here.......... where is it????????!!!!!!!!!!

This is the forth bridge.....



Time to go home............ Bye Edinburgh.......................
The thing I love the most for this trip... is the Highland Cow!!!!! and I bought a lots of souvenirs which resemble it..... like the album.................. =)

and the CUTEEEEEEEE soft toy... it has sound.... *Moooooo~~~ Moooooo~~~* hahaha...

and..... I love this video............ I was talking to him........ He understand me...!! hahaha... =D
Click on the video and watch!!

No comments: