Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GodFinger - My Finger!!

Recently, I am addicted to another game after getting bored with the 'cookies dozer'..
This, new application... 'GodFinger'...
In this game.. Your are the 'God'... You build your own nation.. You control the world!! =D
Look at my followers... Happily drinking water from the fountain...
They are relaxing after working for me!! 

Oh... Someone feel like fishing......
You need a pond??
Ok, no problem.. *Mali Mali Hom!!!~~~~*
Here you go.....!! XD
See... She is now happily fishing beside the pond... haha
I am so addicted to this game... 
Loving my Iphone so much........ =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have done my draft... for the second time.. and have sent to my supervisor..
She has made an appointment and asked me to meet her on friday...
Hope she will not ask me to make too much changes this time...
Next week is the deadline... Please say OK and let me submit it...
*finger crossed*

No comments: