Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hi Blog

Hi Blog,

I have been ignoring you for almost a year....
For what reason? It's not about busy in work... It's about the life stages that I have come to...

When we were young... We want people to know about us.. Listen to us.. Understand our feelings...
When we have grown up... People want us to listen to them.. Understand them.. And we have loss our freedom of expressing ourselves..

I would rather be a listener than a speaker.. Speakers exposed themselves to others, people judge speakers by the way they talk, things that they said...
A listener is totally a different scenario... Listener lend the ears to the speakers, it makes people think that the listener is someone who understand them, know their feelings... People tend to have lesser negative judgement for the listeners because the listeners are always the 'good man'...
Listeners don't talk non-sense, listeners talk when it's the time to talk...
They talk with sense, with feelings and pinpoint...!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear blog,

I'll be back again somedays....
I hope it is not too late to write on you about me...
I do miss you Blog... That's why I'm here today..

No comments: