Friday, August 22, 2008

Gasoline

This night is with Mon to Sg. Wang.. I know is my mistake to choose this place.. Gasoline..........


Once we stepped in.. We smell cigarettes smokes.. Mon complain to the waiters.. The environment is getting worse and worse.. But the attitude of the waiters are quite good.. They had refreshment spray and ask the customers next next table to stop smoking..


The cigarettes case settled.. Then, comes the noisy chit chat 3 8 women talking loudly next next next table.. =_____= I'm geeting guilty now.... I chose the wrong place..



The food at Gasoline is...................... errrrrrr.. Certain food is ok.. But MOST of the dishes are..... BAD!! ok.. Im getting more and more guilty now............

Mon's face was jz exactly like the logo of Gasoline.. The black sour long face..... crossing the arms in front of the chest.. Looks kinda cute but.... I'm sorry.. I know is my fault..


The only thing that I enjoy.... is.. Having my masterpiece on the wall of Gasoline!!! wahahahahaha..

Honestly, the environment and food of Gasoline is getting worse.. Try not to go over the outlet at Sg. Wang..

No comments: