Monday, August 18, 2008

Proud to Be A Malaysian!!

Last night was a night with pressure for LEE Chong Wei.. Everyone was hoping this gold medal to be brought home by LEE..



Facing the world ranking No.1 in badminton LIN Dan..


The game started..


Can I win LinDan and bring home my gold medal with additional of 1 million???


I will try my best.. To get our 1st gold medal from Beijing Olympic 2008.


But..................... In the end.. LinDan got this reaction...................


Medal is not important.. Friendship is the spirit of sports..

LinDan threw his shoes towards the crowd after winning the game.. My reaction was *OH MY GOD*.. Will the crowd run away from the shoes or run towards the shoes?? =P



Lin D whispers: "I knew I will win.. Please come back again next Olympic.. We will compete again.." (by: zAc)

LEE C.W lost to LinDan by 12-21 and 8-21.. But LEE is our proud to be the only "NOT CHINA" to get a medal on the stage..

Not getting a Bronze.. But SILVER.. Our 1st SILVER for Olympic 2008.. Or MAYBE our only SILVER..

Chong Wei.. U did ur best!! Nice Job!! =)

No comments: