Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Lucky Day =)

Today is 09.08.08.. Saturday..
MonMon dated me to Sing K today.. So happy.. I got not many days left.. Decided to sing K today..

We went to Sg. Wang but full.. Then walk to Low Yat.. While walking to Low Yat.. We shop for while.. haha.. and............
MonMon bought a belt.. I bought a cap!!! I love this cap very much..


When we reached Low Yat.. We are sooooo happy because Low Yat not full.. weeeee!!! We can sing here.. BUT!!!! Excuse me miss.. How much is it per pax?? Errr... RM44++
OMG!!!!! This is the MOST EXPENSIVE K I ever sing.. *faint* But MonMon said pay for it.. It's ok.. Aiya.. make me feel so guilty tim..

When everything is over.. It is already 10PM.. So late.. Aikz.. I bet with LaoYah Kay said that I will reach home earlier than her.. but............... I lose.. =_____=

Ok.. Back to where I was.. When we finish singing.. There are lucky draw for us.. This is a special lucky draw.. This is how it works..

1. Choose a key from the box...

2. There are 8 lockers.. Use the key choosen to open one of the locker.. You have only one chance to open one of the locker..

3. If you failed to open the locker.. That's it.. If you are so lucky could open the locker with the right key.. Pick one of the voucher in the locker that you've opened..

Sounds complicated right?? The probability to open the locker is actually not that low.. No worries.. Because............ *drum roll*


I chose the right key and opened the right locker and got a RM 100 voucher........ *pak pak pak* *applause* Honestly.. I dint feel so lucky before loh!!! *weeeeeeeeee*

No comments: