Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Olympic is "Made In China"..

08.08.08 this is a special day.. A day with the same month and the same year.. It only happen once a 1000 years..
This is also the day for Olympic....



This morning I bought a packet of mini mooncakes.. I wanted this mooncake for long.. I keeping it in my room waited to be shared with my love... *shy shy* hehe..




Today many people gone home early because wanted to catch the Olympic opening live on TV.. I am one of them.. hehe..
Mummy said not cooking today because wanted to watch the opening.. We decided to [da bao] at Pasar Malam.. Me bought Asam Laksa for dinner.. Then, fast fast rush home..
I bath with my extreme speed of 5 minutes.. Rushhhhhhhhhh down to living hall and watch the opening...
OMG!!! Amazing!!! Fantastic!!! What an opening!!!

This is the reason why I rather staying at home instead of going Pasar Malam to lepak..


This lady was "flying" on the "paper" when they are presenting the story of "Silk Road"..


The "bird's nest" was made by humans..

Finally comes to my favourite part of the whole ceremony..

The "running man" is lighting up the final XL sized torch..


Ta~ da~ This is the moment I wanted to see the most..

*Pi Li Pa Lak* Fireworks time.......... nice fireworks.. This is the view from inside..


What about outside???? Wowww~~~~ You will faint while seeing this!!!


Now.. will you still say NO!! to "Made In China"???

No comments: