Friday, November 07, 2008

Fated??

For how many times do I have to visit this shop again and again??
How many times I have to come here without bringing anything back??
How many times they reject me for some reasons??
How many times do I have to hear the phrase: "Please come back next time.. We need.....*this and that.. bla bla bla...*"??

One problem..::
NatWest.. The bank that I am using..
Another thing..::
The card I'm holding is a Solo card..
Then..::
The mobile network.. 3 mobile is not accepting Solo cards for monthly phone lines..
The phone I wanted.. Samsung Tocco.. 3 mobile only offering it for 22 pounds per month..!! That is the best deal I could find among all the networks..
Am I going to other network which accepts my Solo card to get this phone when it is slightly more expensive??
Or am I going to wait for another bank card to arrive only take tube all the way to the phone shop??
Agrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I am soooo not happy with it.. I have the money but I couldnt buy it.. Do u know how stupid it is when somebody holding the money and giving it to u but u said NO to the MONEY!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!!! @#$%&#@%$&!!!

No comments: