Monday, November 10, 2008

Monopoly for Night

08.11.08.. It was a Saturday night.. We were gather at Siti's place to have Nasi Lemak with fried chicken cooked by Siti..

Now.. Here is the amazing part.. Farah brought out the Monopoly that borrowed from others.. They bought it for 15pounds.. I like the box of the monopoly.. looks so... typical and ordinary..
We decided to start our game after our meal..
Look at that small boot.. Thats me!! haha..
Left: SiewWen, Farah
Start distributing 'money'.. Each of us have 1,500pounds..
Look at their excited faces.. haha
Now.. 30mins.. There are houses around...!!!!
The first few rounds.. These were my property and cash I have..
I was the leading ones!!!! Keep on collecting money from the 'bank' and the others who 'visit' my property..!!! I was RICH!!!!
But...............................
Wat goes around comes around..
This was how it becomes the next few rounds..
And there were only three 'participants' left.. That's me, Farah and Gan..
Both of them were like competing with each others.. and I was the one who keep on giving off my cash and property to them until I 'declay bankrupt'!!!
Farah was the winner for first set.. The second set, Alex was the winner.. Both of them are the winner for Saturday night Sunday morning.. We played it from Saturday night to 5.00am Sunday morning.. Ended up everybody couldnt sleep that day..
They continue to play it on Sunday while I was not joining them.. Because I was too tired and got heart attack to play it.. hahaha.. I was eating Gan's Nasi Lemak while watching them playing with the Monopoly..
The winner for Sunday is Gan!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random pictures for past events..
Taken by SiewWen..
I was fascinated by the sleet/snow on the grass..
When I was cooking........
This is the curry baccon I cooked which taught by Mummy.. haha.. But this is more gravy because we like gravy to mix with rice just like baby eating rice... hahahahahhahaa

1 comment:

~W3N~ said...

haha... i also won in the second round la~ not only Alex, we bu4 xiang1 shang4 xia4~

Besides, is Legend Chef~ Gan's curry chicken, not Nasi Lemak lah... remember, Gan's curry chicken!!!! hahaha... He said after eating his curry chicken,we will sure ask him to cook again and again, so faster ask him to cook again~ so that we can have curry chicken again!!!