Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bad Days

What is happening to me??

Today's lab class for Research Method.. We were suppose to do the experiment designed and analyse our own results.. This experiment was choosing the right words between Pseudohomo, Pronounceable, Non-pronounceable and the Real words..
There will be words flashing on the monitor, when we think that the word is correct, we are required to press the 'z' key on the keyboard, where else when we think that the word flashed is wrong we are to press '/' key on the keyboard..

This is my result of the experiment.... I got 18 correct out of 50 =_____="
How can this happen?? There are only easy words..
Look at the table.. 'V12' : Knife, braik, turn......... It is very easy..!!!
I also dint know why I only got 18!!!

Lets look at Mabel's result.. Wowww... Look at the 'error' column.. She got all 'C' which means 'Correct'..

Look at my table again.. Why I got so many 'E' which mens 'Error'.. Lets look at the column V14.. Mine was:: ` and /.. Where else, Mabel's was:: z and /..

Oops..!!! I know where I got wrong.. I pressed the ' ` ' key instead of 'z' key.. S**t!!! and I got all the result wrongly.. T__T Both of us were laughing non-stop when I finally realised I pressed the wrong key!!!! =_____="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next.. This was happened few days back.. It was a rainny day.. Lucky I brought my umbrella with me.. Snoopy umbrella all the way from Msia.. But.............. The wind was too strong.... My umbrella was eventually flying with the wind and turn up side down.. and it broken..

This is the funniest situation.. Me and Ah Kay will always laugh at people with their umbrella up side down during rainy days.. sigh... I miss AH KAY!!! hahaha
and.. Now.. It happened to me!!! Dont laught at me..!! I know u will laugh.. ish!! stop it!!
I need a new umbrella, Mummy.. Can u bring it for me?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this picture.. Taken when I was in tube on the way back from Edgware.. The tube was so empty.. I edited it..

No comments: