Saturday, November 15, 2008

Recruitment.. Any??

It was 13.11.08.. Thursday night.. We decided to cook dish that we die hard missing it and we craving for it long time ago.. 'Bak Kut Teh'.. Lucky we brought that all the way from Msia.. We can cook it..
But it is a bit difficult for us to find pork ribs because we only go to Asda for grocery.. But, we bought a super super value pork from sainsbury which is only 1.99pounds which is very cheap for a big big portion of pork.. It is a whole pork meat without bones..
After dinner.. Hair cut started.. Since everyone seems wanted to have hair cut.. I brought scissors over to SiewWen place.. The 1st customer for today is Gan.. Then is Raj.. After that was SiewWen which she already had hair cut from me few days back.. Lastly is Siti..

Me in my cute apron... and my lovely scissors.. with Gan in trash bag.. haha..
Here is Siti.. She wanted me to cut off her split ends..
I am trying to give out my best..
Here are the outcome..
Gan... Before and After.. Actually there is no extreme difference because I just layered his hair instead of shorten it..
Here comes SiewWen.. Had hair cut from me for twice.. Looks younger and younger..
Stop looking at mirrors SiewWen.. hahahaha
Here comes Raj..
Took the longest time to cut it..
It is shorter.. More 'organized' hair.. haha..
She became younger and more attractive now.. hehe
Here are the mixtures of all hair... Not much right?? Dont worry.. I wont cut without measuring..

No comments: