Monday, February 09, 2009

The Missing Me

I know my blog is dead for a month.. I lost my enthusiasm to update my blog..
which I did not know why..
People.. I was lost for a month..
Here is what happen...

I love the sun~~


But I also like the snow.... She is the only street performer that day.. It was freezing..

I couldnt bare it.. I gave her some pennies.. Pity her.. Finally I saw a day with combination of SUN and SNOW.. white snow on green grass with sun shines is my favourite..
Here comes the snow and me..
The making of my little snowmen!!
This is not mable.. This is ice.. snow that became ice..!!
My boots and my cute little snowman..One little snowman..........~~~Two little snowmen~~Six little snowmen~~~~My favourite snowman among all!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished story for the snow..
Now.. It's all about me..!!

That's all for the month that I was lost.................................

No comments: