Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad Luck Please Get Out of My Way

This is so so so so so so not good..!!!

I think this happened since after Chinese New Year..
Now I cannot Not Believe in what the typical Chinese believe in.... 运程 (Luck & Fade)!!
Everytime before Chinese New Year.. There are tons of chinese books that describe and explain on the fade and luck of chinese zodiac.. Whether they will have a good or bad luck that year..NOW I BELIEVE.. I remember mummy said my zodiac luck (Dragon) isn't that good these year..
Yes mummy.. I having bad luck.. and it happens rapidly without reason..
1. I got cheated by tesco.. I bought that orange juice only for 68p last time but they increased the price when I dint realise it.. I bought it and I regreted now.. I was conscious enough to not buying it last time but dono why I pay 1.37 pound for it =___="

2. I took out the umbrella from my bag, thought that it wont rain because sun shines in the morning.. when I finish class walking back alone.. It rains.. and I was totally wet!!! Normally I will have umbrella whenever it rains.. I wont get wet.. but dono what was happen to me, I took out the umbrella from my bag that day =___="

3. I was taking the pan from my kitchen cupboard.. and dono why.. suddenly my Ikea white bowl dropped from the cupboard.. It did not break but there is a bit damage at the side of the bowl and the is a hole and a small crack at the side.. What is happening?? Normally the bowl will not fall from the cupboard no matter how I take stuff from it =___="

4. When I finished cooking my breakfast and eating it in my room.. I realised my finger is bleeding.. I couldnt remember when did I cut my finger.. No.. I didnt cut my finger before this.. But why is my finger bleeding?? where the blood come from?? where the cut come from??
=___="


I will be having exam on Monday.. I hope this bad luck will not follow me into the exam hall.. If it still wana follow me.. Please wait me outside the exam hall.. follow me after I finish my exam please =____="

No comments: