Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who Can I Blame?

I am so so so so so so so so so so annoyed by my FUCKING FLATMATES!!!

1. Before this, I was so proud of my flat and flatmates.. I always think that I have the best flatemates.. But I think they are trying to be rebellious or something =___=" My kitchen became dirty after New Year 01.01.2009..

2. Before this, I was also very proud of my flatemates.. My flat did not have loud musics or party.. I was blessed compared to other blocks.. NOW.. The flatemate JUST OPPOSITE my room which is room no.5 is having his amplifier on loud EVERYDAY.. WHAT THE HELL!!! u think u working in club now?? Loud music!! It is killing me!!!

3. Before this, I did not hear any door slamming.. It doesnt mean that my flatmates did not open or close their doors.. common sense.. But seriously I did not hear any SLAMMING doors sound.. unless I was DEAF.. Why I am hearing doors SLAMMING NOW!!!??? I was really DEAF before this???


@#$%&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell.. Fuck them!!! Noisy like shit..
Make me feel so disgust to say 'Hi' to their SHIT FACES whenever I see them in the kitchen now!!!

4 comments:

流浪女 said...

complain complain complain! :P

Anonymous said...

But~~~~~
Haiz.. How many times u can complain???

leaving under one roof..
脸左左.. dont wana make the situation like that lo.. not good when seeing them..

I scared they will break into my room later... hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

*living under one roof*

said...

haha. ultraman, use your power F them out saja la...takut si mit!!lolxx