Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Days

I know this is kind of outdated and happened about a week ago..

We have a guest.. Jane's boyfriend.. He is Japanese born British.. His mum is Japanese, his dad is British.. Siewwen said he looks like LeeHom.. Erm.. ya meh?? I think he looks more like Daniel Wu- 吴彦祖, the chubby version of Daniel Wu.. hahahaha

From left:
Jane, Me, Koichi(dont know whether spelled right..), Gan, SiewWen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Monday, SIewwen's kitchen got refurbish.. No kitchen to use..
We have to eat outside.. but the money can claim back of course, or else we will rather eat bread then eating out!!! haha..

1st they decided to go Young's Bar... which I think it is a bit expensive!!!
We ended up leaving without ordering anything..
Then, we went to a Chinese restaurant at Burnt Oak..
Recommended by MBA's friend.. Leonid..
We had dinner here...
.. Cripsy Aroma Duck ..
.. Singapore Fried Rice ..
.. Dry Fried Beef Noodles .. (干炒牛和。。)
.. Shrimp Noodles ..
Guess what.. The owner of this restaurant is from Malaysia too..
She said she was here since long long time ago..
"I was here since long long time ago.. My son also studying at Uni now.."
hahaha...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning.. I woke up quite early..
Decided to have a nice breakfast!!
I went kitchen and make my breakfast..
My English Breakfast~~~~
with
Strawberry Milk Shake!!
A perfect breakfast of mine~~
Ou La La~~~
I have been in London for 6 months already..
Seriously time passed so fast that I dint even feel that I am already spending money at London for half a year..
I saved money not buying any luxuries like chocolates, sweets, ice cream.. or any food that I will run towards it whenever I go to ASDA.. I run towards it doesnt mean that I wanted to buy it.. I just wanted to look at it.... Then, I placed them back on the rack.. and went off.. I am a 'money keeper'.. I can seriously keep my money and doesnt spend it..
Like what others said.. If I will die now.. I will hug all the money and burried them with me..

For these 6 months.. I have been keeping myself out of luxuries..
At last.. I bought this Haagen Dazs Ice cream at ASDA last night.. Belgian Chocolate Flavor..
This ice cream is one of the items that I always look at but not buying it.. I would walk to the ice cream department and just look at Haagen Dazs ice creams.. look at what flavor they have..
and.. hold them in my hand for few seconds and put them back to the fridge..
I decided to buy it back home with me.. since it is cheaper than Malaysia.. If I am not mistaken.. One pint of Haagen Dazs in Malaysia will be around RM25.. I bought this for 3pounds which is not even RM20..

In my life.. 20 years.. This is only 2nd time I buying Haagen Dazs ice cream in pint.. The first time I bought was in Malaysia, Sri Kota.. It was Green Tea flavor.. Now is the 2nd one.. Love it.. So delicious.. The tastiest ice cream I ever had!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is changing season...
Remember the dry tree trunk with no leaves.....
Now.. Look at this... The view from my kitchen....Beautiful view.. I love these trees... They are not leaves..
They are flowers...They are pink and white flowers..
Sort of like Sakura~~
and I plucked few from the trees for SiewWen, Gan, Raj and myself...
=)----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for my camwhore habit..
Again.. If you doesnt really interested in me..
U can stop reading starts from here....
hahahahaha....

1 comment:

said...

still long long way to go. add oil.