Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunny Day

First of all.. I wanted to thanks Mabel for taking my camera and snapping all these pictures..

Who is this??
She is my favourite lecturer.. Of course I think she is everyone's favourite too..
Jackie Meredith.. Our lecturer for Individual Difference..
Today is the last lecture.. I will miss her much.. She is the only lecturer that could make me laugh.. I remember the phrase of hers for today's lecture.......::

"My husband always tell me that when will I accept that in my gene, I am small, tiny, and short... But I always wanted to be tall and slim and elegant.. When I first saw Ceri (another lecturer), she is so tall and slim.. She could sit with her legs crossed elegantly in the office but my feet could not even touch the ground when I was sitting on the chair!!!"
hahahahahaha.. (I heard Mabel laughed the loudest that time.. hahah)

I remember all her jokes... She is seriously a good lecturer..
and.. Mabel took my picture.. hahahahaha.. I looked so old in this picture...
Me and Mabel~~!!! Before class~~ hahaha..
SiewWen la.. Miang Miang wana take picture!!
hahah
Justin, Mabel, Me, Sitra, Bernice
SiewWen, Justin, Mabel, Me, Sitra
Yeah~~ Finished class loh~~~
Back home cook lunch..
Eat wat leh...
Siew Wen.. u eating wat?? I wana eat Maggie mee today...
Ya lo Ya lo.. I also wana eat Maggie mee..
Lets come to my place n eat together.. hahahaha..
Look at the bear bear ham!~!!!!!
Cute right??? hahahahah.. it is very cheap at ASDA..!!!
Bear Bear face ham.. haha.. first time seeing this..
While walking back to my block...
Again.. I could not stop enjoying this scene!!
I just so in love with these treeesss in front of my block.....
Lovely right?????Some of the flowers fell from the trees...Have a closer look at it.... SO niceee~~!!

No comments: