Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bloody Cut!!

Just now.. I was like normal.. went to SiewWen's place for dinner..
As usual.. Cut veges and cook..
When I was cutting vege.. I did not know why.. Maybe I was too hungry..
I CUT MY FINGER!!!
The blood was like tap water flowing out from my skin.. It does not hurt.. No pain..
But.. I feel afraid seeing so many blood coming out from my skin...
The cut is about 1CM long.. 1CM.. look at the ruler now.. look how long is one CM..
Wow.. The longest cut I ever had..
When the blood was keep on bleeding.. I was thinking.. *Shit... I need to go hospital or not??**
hahahaha.. Dont laugh at me ah.. I look strong.. but actually I am shaking inside.. hahaha
Luckily the blood stop bleeding after dinner.. thanks for Raj's cream and SiewWen's tiny little plaster.. hahaha..

No comments: