Sunday, March 22, 2009

I miss....... Food

If you are hungry now..
Please press ALT+F4 to exit my blog..
because... This is a very very craving post!!!
hahahahaha

First of all.. I miss Pasar Malam..........
and the food!!!
The cute cakes you can get in the yellow rectangle box!!
The crispy pancakes!!! 煎 'long' 包
This is my favourite!! Uncle Bob Fried chicken!!!!!!!
and my favourite ice cream.....
I like the coconut and the redbeans ice cream... miss it so much...
Wow.... and also Lok Lok...!!!! 碌碌!!
of course.. This is the 'must' to eat at pasar malam..
Asam Laksa!!!
I would love to have this toooooo....
Chow Kuey Tiao... 炒馃条
and Bubble Milk Tea..... 珍珠奶茶
and.. I started to miss other food also...
like...

Ice Kacang!!!!
My favourite dish from Mummy....
'Shun Coi' 酸菜汤
My favourite soup from Mummy also..
Pig stomach soup!!! 猪肚汤
Although I will have this few times a month here..
But.. still the taste is not the same at what I used to have..
Because no Toufu puff 豆腐卜 and Yao Zha Guai 油炸鬼!!!
Kangkung Belacan!!! 马来盏翁菜
I can eat 2 plates!! hahaha
Suddenly miss steam fish~~ 蒸鱼
Chicken rice!!! 鸡饭
Nobody knows how to cook this... sigh..
I like this Cantonese fried noodles lo!! 广府炒Oh ya.. and my favourite Sunday breakfast...
Curry Chee Cheong Fun!! 咖喱猪肠粉
My favourite noodles..
Chicken noodles.. 鸡丝河粉and also prawn noodles.. 虾面then, suddenly I feel like eating Ikan Bakar.. 烧鱼
then, miss mamak food...
Teh Tarik..
Roti Telur
Roti Tisu
Maggie Gorenggggg!!!!
Nasi Lemak..
and.. my favourite chicken.. Tandoori Chicken!!
How?? Now I am hungry..
Go cook dinner lu!! hahahaha

5 comments:

said...

ei??? I eat these everyday woh.hahahahahaXD

Anonymous said...

another 46 days and i can eat all of these!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ass holes!!

流浪女 said...

waliuwei
where did u get all these pictures from?!?! I MISSS Malaysia food so so much, I even dreamt of 云吞面! T_T

Anonymous said...

go google la!! hahaha.. got alot..!!

ya hor!! wan tan mee also!!
wahahahaha