Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wait for Me.......

While listening to song that recommended by Jane..
Beverley Craven - Promise me..

Part of the lyrics were::
"Promise me you'll wait for.. Cause I'll be saving all my love for you.. and I'LL BE HOME SOON~~.. "

hahaha.. This song is for me!! Yeah~~
I called Mummy this afternoon after went to ASDA..
Telling her that the price of the ticket.. and she was doing her hair.. hahaha..
Daddy pick up my MSN call.. Talked to daddy about the ticket and all those stuff....
Check again the price...... Press Press Press.. Click Click Click...

Ok.. 8th July....... 11th August........ One Adult..... Economy..... Return......
Total including tax : 438.50 pounds

Cheap~!!!
Mummy straight give me her credit card number and let me do the transaction..!!
Wait ah~~~ This processing~~
........................................................

Ta Da~~~~~~~~
Thank You Daddy Mummy for the air ticket....
I am so happy that I can come back to meet u all again =')

Anything I need to buy for u all..
Give me a shopping list!! hahahaha.. I will go shop before coming back~~!!

Yeah~~ Malaysia.. I will be Back!!!!
I'll Be Home Soooooonn~~~~~

No comments: