Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shopping for Nothing at Brent Cross

I bought Apples last week..
First time I am eating so many apples...!!!
I am so loving it.. taste so good.. hahaha..
This is my test pad.. with cute apple face too..
Lets put my apple on it!!
Ta Da~~ ahahahaha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday.. After exam.. SiewWen, Raj, Gan and Me.. went to Brent Cross to shopping..
Before going there.. I keep on shouting that I AM HUNGRY.. I WANA EAT!!
then, we saw PeiLi and the gang was eating at Subway.. She gave us the vouchers..!!
Buy one get one free..!!
We had B.M.T and Turkey Ham Subs... with Italian Herbs bread..
lettuce, tomatoes, pepper, olives..
BBQ sauce, Honey mustard, Mayonnaise.. hahah..
and.. Have to mention this.. Gan purposely fried this noodles for me and SiewWen..
looks like maggie goreng.. hahaha..
Thanks Gan..Then, we went to Brent Cross by bus..
Walk Walk Walk.... Shop SHop Shop.....
I saw this hat.. 4.99pounds.. I really like it..
But I was thinking.. Hmmmmm... few months later I can have it..
Mummy will sure say: "How many dozens u wan?? I can get cheaper for u!!"
hahaha.. this phrase was in my head..
so, I jz wear it.. and took photos!!
Nice la the hat!!Everyone bought things.. I was the only one went back without buying anything.. hahaha
I am always the non-buyer...~~~
Tired shopping.. sitting at the coach in front of Mark&Spencer..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look...!!!!
Whats this??????
Guessss.......
It's my 'tail'!!!!!Wahahahahaha..
Look!!! I cut my tail!!and keep another side~~Meanwhile.....
I dyed my hair tooo~~But only part of it..
and it is also one side!!
hahahaha

No comments: