Saturday, April 04, 2009

PhotoFunia

I need not say much on this amazing online photoshop software..
One click..
You can be in everything... Anything.. Anywhere..
with Whatever background and picture u love..
Try this::
http://www.photofunia.com/

Can be on 'City Information' board......... with night scene~~
Or.. U wana be in museum as display picture??
Billboard!!
Posters??
Display pictures??
I love this.. Taipei's advertisement board..... wow~~
This is my favourite too.. even Victoria Beckham is promoting for me!! hahaha
or.. Wana have Fans like him?? my Fans!! hahaha
This is a romantic scene......
Sketch???
I was in Art Museum!!
and advertisement board at some shopping mall..
This is my favourite!! Funny right?? hahahaha
This is cool~~
Hey!! Thats me!! Im on the magazine cover!! hahaha
Wow~~~ She is falling for me too~~~ hahahaha
An old billboard at some outskirt with my face!!.. hahaha
He is definitely falling for me by looking at my pictures!! I am sure!! hahahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - photofunia is really nice site. Another site like this is PicJoke.com - funny photo effects - they make a new effect every day!