Tuesday, March 31, 2009

STOMP my dream

The name 'Stomp'.... sounds familiar to me...
I knew this since I was Form 2.. I remembered the music teacher showed us the video on 'Stomp'.. I was amazed by these gang of people whom can HIT EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to produce a piece of music!! AMAZING!!
The word 'Stomp' as stamped in my brain from that moment onwards.. I wanted to see their live show since then..
Now is the time.....!!!!!
20pounds.. for the performance!!
Going?? Yes.. 2 seconds for me to consider whether to go for it..
Yes.. I will pay for this.. This is what I wanted to watch always.. Sure I do~!!
The original price of it was 45pounds.. but we bought it from uni, so we only required to pay 20pounds..

Daddy and Mummy.. I am sorry for this.. I really wana watch this show..
I always wanted to watch this since I was Form 2..
STOMP!! I am coming!!!!!!

No comments: