Friday, April 10, 2009

Over Stomp

Finally this day came~~
Time for Stomp!!
On the way to the theatre..
This is not the theatre........Four of us.......This is the theatre...~~
Ambassadors Theatre..
Photo session before the show~~


Enough!!
SiewWen suddenly said hungry....
Then, we went to Leicester Square and buy snacks...
This is what we bought.....
Egg tart and........ bla bla bla..
Total 8 pounds.. wow~~ hahahahahand I bought this....................
Know what is this??
hahahha... It is the Japanese Edamame..
I miss mummy.. so I bought this..
I remember mummy love to eat this......
heheheh.. This is less than 2 pounds..
Ta Da~~~
Finally we are here!!!
Photography is actually prohibited in this show..
We cant take pictures.. but I just snap it quickly.. hahahha
This is the stage..
This is the interior of the Ambassadors Theatre..
I like the interior design of the theatre... so nice....
Actually.. I was expecting more and too much.. Over estimated..
A little disappointed with the performance.. I will give them 60% for overall..
Maybe I had already exposed to their performance before this.. So, most of the tricks did not really fascinate me..
The tricks that I was amazed by the performers were they produce rhythm with::
- matches box
- different sizes of rubber tubes
- lighters
- washing sink + washing gloves
The others did not really stimulate my nervous system.. hahaha

Time to go home~~~
What is this??This is Siew Wen with her snacks...
Egg Tarts~~~ hahahha
She looks so sleepy after the show...
We had supper at SiewWen's place..
SiewWen cooked a sweet dish with pear..
She named it 'pear tong shui'..
hahahahha

No comments: