Friday, April 10, 2009

What's the time now?

What's the time now??
Exam coming time.. Time to study~!!! hehehe
Books I borrowed from library..
Trying to study these few weeks.. Exam on the end of this month..
These few days.. The weather was good.. SUnny.....
with the greensss.. Leaves are coming out and saying Hi to the sun..~~
This is the fried Linguine by SiewWen... as lunch....
My laptop gona K.O soon~~ Soonnnn~~~~
Everytime I on my laptop.. A loud sound of 'Beep'...
and the screen gone dark with all these words.. and I realised I actually understand what these words mean...
" 02FE: Fan Error occurred during previous boot. "
Obviously the internal Fan of my laptop is K.O.. because it is too dusty here.. and the dust stuck in my Fan.....
No such thing happen Malaysia.. Why is it so dusty here??? hmmmmm.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all I wan to thank Pei Mun uploaded these pictures in facebook..
Secondly, thanks to Hui Ling for scanning these pictures..

Before I transform!! ~~

No comments: