Saturday, April 10, 2010

鸟语花香之风和日丽...

Perhaps.... Not everybody love sunshine.......
But..... I love it since I came here....
Days without sunshine...... You will not feel alive........... =D

I bet you will definitely have the same feeling as me when you see this sunshine here...!!
Because will it make you feel high.... I mean.. HIGH up to the sky... yea...!!

Spring is around... Seeing all flowers around...... Birds are singing... It proved that they are as HIGH as me.. Because this is the time.... We have been waiting for long time...........!!


On the way to Uni.... Saw this Lamborghini.... I can't stop myself from staring at it.... Let's have a picture with it... =D
Notice the plate number? The owner must be rich though......

Continue the flower talk............ Nice??
   

A garden of someone........ I like it... =)
On the way to Uni for homework submission...........

The weather is just perfect......!!

The rare moment...... I don't even need a jacket.... It was sunny.. and warm..... But it does not make you sweat.... 16 Celsius... perfect... I love you!!

No comments: