Sunday, September 07, 2008

Cousin Uncle Wedding Dinner

Finally come to this day.. 07.09.08 Sunday night.. The wedding dinner..
I am done.. start taking pictures before leaving house..


Look at them.. Still busy with their hairs........ soooooooo slow...
From Left: Mummy, Me & Kayz

Look at the crazyyyyyyyyyyy people.....
Your teeth are clean.. or maybe u can brush them before leaving house.. =_____="

Look at my cute mummy..... hahaha

We have reach the hotel.. It was at Shereton Hotel, Subang..
As usual.. Take pictures before going into the ballroom..
From Left: Michelle & Anas

From Left: Michelle & Me

My family picture before going into the ballroom..
From Left: Kayz, Me, IreneWong, WilliamLow, Anas


The sexy lady sitting beside me for the whole night......... *grin*
Finally a licensed official pict.. wahahaha
Ms. LiMing (Tracy)

The registration counter for the groom's relatives and friends..

The 'welcoming gate'...
A simple and nice stage and background..
The VIP table.. For the couple and their parents..
The Menu.. Wedding of Wong Chun Yen & Jacqueline Tee..
It starts with registration..
This couple registered as legal husband and wife on the wedding dinner.. COOL!!
The dinner starts... with the typical torch.. This opening dint really make me feel the excitement..
Candid..!!
From Left: WilliamLow, IreneWong and Kayz
The cake cutting ceremony..
The 'champagne pouring ceremony'..
And also finally the 'tossing ceremony'..
What else better than taking pictures when you are in a beautiful dresses..
This will be the only and the last official picture.. before I leaveeeeeeeeeeeee...
*whistle*.. Sexy lady...!!!
Ms. LiMing (Tracy)
Sexy daughter with hot mama..
I spotted my favourite little girl finally.. hahaha.. with her signature sign.. peaceeeee..
Spotted the Cool Cool Baby.. Now she is having her cute pretty face with a big smile with her mum..
Liming's family picture.. I took this for her.. hehe
My family picture.. Taken by Liming..

No comments: