Sunday, September 07, 2008

Gathering Again

05.09.08 Friday.. Gather again with:: PohBoon, Dewi & partner, BoonTeng, PhayYan, PeiYee, and Joey..
Location:: The Palace Restaurant for Dim Sum..


Dewi & partner

PohBoon, Joey and Me

After the 1st gathering.. Coming up next gathering at Pavilion.. Michelangelo's....


I jz ordered a coffee for this session.. Brewed coffee..... this gathering involved:: PohBoon, PeiYee, Dewi and JoanneYew..

Joanne ordered a pasta.. She used one hour to finish this whole pasta.. =___="


Who is JoanneYew?? She was my classmate when we were in Form3.. I was jz sitting beside her in the class.. We were good friends..
(Joanne: Tallest girl in the picture.. Me: Right side of Joanne)

Luckily, my case not as if Kenny Sia's case.. Nicholas Teoh doesn't remember Kenny after leaving school.. Joanne still remember me after getting her Ms. Astro 2007...... *weeeeeeeeeee* =)

No comments: