Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Do I Live Without You

Stop asking me how do I feel..
My answer will always be : " I 'mm seh dek'!!! "

'Mm seh dek' who?? Still wana ask?? This will be the stupid question to me..

Every night will be the time, whenever I think of I am leaving..
I heart ache.. The tears rolling in my eyes.. I couldnt help it.. I tried to hold the tears..
But still..... I cried EVERY night.. and fall asleep..

I dint tell you that I really 'mm seh dek' you..

This is because whenever I think of I am leaving soon.. My tears will jz rush out from my eyes.. I can non-stop crying and it is much more non-stop than non-stop hits......!!!

How can I tell you this romantic phrase: "I really 'mm seh dek' you.. I wana stay with you.. I dont wana leave..." with my tears all over my face mixing with the fluid from my nose... Imagine that..... Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

I wanted to hug you with all my strength.. I dont wana let go..

There is an irrational thought in my head now..
I dont wana leave.. I wana stay with you...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime when you wana cry, just think of a yr later when both of you will travel around Europe together!!! so romantic!!!

dun cry so much la!!! if she knows, she will be very "sam tong"..

still got 5 more days - spend it with her in a meaningful way!!!

-zAc- said...

Thankssssssss.. U talk as if on behalf of her woh..... hmmmmmmm... hahahahaha...

sad sure have geh.. cant help it wan.. anyway.. thanks la..