Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Last Festival - Lantern Festival (Sat)

13.09.08 Saturday.. This is actually the nite before Lantern Festival.. Went to the cousin uncle house.. (The one jz got married..) We celebrate there..
The moment I walked into the house.. This scene fascinated me =____=
A MahJong table surrounded by four cute monsters.. hahahaha..


Again.. Party.. Sure there are food.. These chicken chicken thing were prepared by Jacqueline..

The whole night.. I was only eating the sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss.. for my dinner..

They looks nice and delicious right?? They areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Looks like 'da bao' from Sushi King or something?? Actually they are homemade!!!! By Jacqueline and friends... Cool!!!



Left: Anas, Michelle, Kayz


The typical way of celebrating the Lantern Festival.. Peanuts.. Tea.. Pomelo.. Mooncake.............

The moon is round and bright this night.. jz as round as the lantern..

This is the way we hang our lantern..

Start 'firing'!!!


Besides lantern.. The CANDLES are our favourite!!! Burn anything that we could...!! Besides the house.....

The modern way of lighting 'candles' around the house..

My favourite typical lantern.... I jz love it so much..



Candid..!! I wondering what are they chatting over there.. Funny expression!!
Weeeeeeeeeeee.... Picture with the lantern for year 2008..
Left: Me, Liming
She is trying to eat the lantern.. hahahahaha.. *Taken by me* >.<
Our feet... on the green green grass....
The best Lantern Festival I ever had.. because I need no on duty for lighting up all the lantern and guard on them, prevent them from burning.. I am retired!!! My turn to sit on the grass.. Looking at the moon and relax.. Enjoy.................. =)

No comments: