Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Last Day

Before blogging about the 'Last Day' spent with M.. I wana show off this pendant.. For what I've seen.. It is trendy to hang this on neck.. hahahahaha.. I saw many people wearing this..
For what I've heard.. This pendant is like a energy stone or something.. It can heal any ache!!!
Sound incredible.. hmm.. My mum bought it for me..
So, I am a trendy person now.. Having this with me.. hahahahahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. Stop the crap...... Now I shall start with the 'Last Day'.. This is happened on 13.09.08 Saturday.. Our last day going out.. It is kinda sad but I appreciate this day.. M brought me to Lake Garden.. hahaha.. What we do at Lake Garden early in the morning??
We picnic here..... hahahaha... I cooked two eggs.. Especially for M..

Nasi Lemak bought by M's daddy..

Nescafe made by M....................... Our breakfast at Lake Garden.... =)Drinking the sweet sweet nescafe made by M.. Finish picnic.. What else to do?? Of course take pictures lah!!!

The happiest moment......................... =)I love this colorful slide....
Next destiny.. Starbucks......
The last time I am having coffee at Starbucks wit M.. Next Next destiny......... hmmmmmmmmm.. It is kinda early to be here....
This is the first time I come to Luna.. hmm.. I am a good girl all along.... I wont be appearing at this kinda place.. hahahahahaha
But........... Except going with M....... =P
Smoke free zone??? Yes.. I love it.. Because I hate cigarettes smoke..
It is kinda early to be here.. The bar is still closed.. hmm........ But Nvm.. We can take pictures here.. I like this place.....

What else we can do here?? Take pictures loh!!!
I feel the sadness.. We cant do what we are doing.. Going places, eating, laughing with each others..
Next.... We went to Pavilion... First stop at J.co.. I 'curi-curi' snap this..
We are not allowed to take pictures.. The worker said:" No take picture here.. Tak boleh angkat gambar!!" to the Japanese tourist behind me.. Talking BM to the Japenese?? Funny duh~~
The worker dint scold me.. wahahahahaha.. Why?? Because I kept my camera before she saw the Japenese start taking pictures behind me........
Remembering this last time buying doughnut with M..
Our doughnuts........................ Two dozens + 6 pieces.... hahaha.. We having big family... 30 doughnuts.. as if having doughnuts party.. Next stop at La Bodega.........



The only thing I love about this place is the seats..................... Soooooooooo comfortable.. just like sitting a home............ The spanish omelette.. This thing costed RM11 =_____=
'Half eaten' chicken breast sandwhich.. This thing costed RM 18 if I not mistaken..
That two thing couldnt satisfied us.. Lets have a Potato Wedges.. If I not mistaken.. This thing costed RM 9...............
The sandwhich is sucks!!! Lets add some pepper.............
Our last stop at Pavilion.......................................... I will remember this wonderful day that we have went to sooooooo many places together.. =)

1 comment:

ah beng aka. abc said...

9 bucks for potato wedges??!
y nt u go to kfc lolx