Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ready or Not

Not much time left for me to purchase and shop for my stuffs now.. Today went to MidValley.. Bought a moisturiser from LANEIGE.. A cosmetic brand from Korea.. It is still new.. Difficult to find their kiosk around K.L..



Actually I am considered a Fans of LANEIGE.. Bcz I already using their items before they launch in Malaysia.. hahaha.. I already got a toner and a cleanser before they launching their products here =)
I just love this brand for the sack of loving it.. dont know why -^(-_-)^-


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else to say when this time comes?? Ready to go??

Packed?? Justin, Mabel, SiewWen?? How?? Tumpang Belacan can ah??!! hahaha..
Felicia!!!!!! U pack ur room already anot?? No time already.. Jz ask ur parents to courier all the sisa sisa in ur room to UK for u!!!!! hahaha

My luggage is already full.. BUT I havent finish packing.. Still one more week to shopping!!! I will buy the whole KL to UK!!!! >____<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busy?? Ya.. quite.. Why?? Bcz I am doing this for M.. This will be the last present for M.. Hope M will like it =)

No comments: