Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Impressed Me

Before this.. ... When it's time for research projects, what we normally worried?? Journalsssss!!! where to find those journals??? Click Click Click on Ebsco and search for it..
Now I realized.. Why people always said study aboard is good!!!!
You wan journals?? Nah~ take it.. as much as u can finish eating them!!! But the only thing that is.. they cant be borrow......That's the reasons why.. People like to hide in library.. Not because they like to study.. It is jz because for the sake of rushing assignments.. hahaha..
You cant take home the journals with u.. but u can photocopy them.. But.. I still couldnt figure out how this thing works.. Need ID and password.. I think they need payment somemore.. hmmm....
And.. This is me.. in the library..
Another thing that impressed me.. The lab classes.. Oh My~
Dont say me 'san bah'.. I really dint face a Mac PC for so long before this.. I am so in love with it.. It was like watching TV in the class.. The screen was so big until i couldnt even look at the lecturer in front of the class.. haha..
Look at SiewWen.. SO in love with it.....
So do I.... taking pictures with it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some random pictures..
This is the train station at King's Cross..
Looks like an airport..
But the station and train looks like KTM..
Night scene in Platt Hall.. Leaves are falling.. I could feel my feet are freezing while walking back to my room..
This is my retarded face!!! haha

2 comments:

ah beng aka. abc said...

d train station is lyk a scene in mr.beans.& harry potter.x
LOLx

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. ya ya.. The station is very nice..