Friday, October 10, 2008

Life Goes On

Today is friday.. No class.. Woke up quite late.. I decided to vacuum my room again.. haha.. I like my room to be cleaned.. Oh ya.. I jz went to laundry last night.. But I forgot to bring my jeans along.. ish!!! wasted.. But I did washed all my cloths.. yeah~ I miss the warmth of the cloths after drying in the dyer.. Sooo warm.. I wish I could wash my cloths everyday.. But.. No.. It is too expensive!!!
After vacuum.. I decided to make my brunch.. A quick brunch.. I finished my bread which is going to grow fungus soon..
This is my brunch.. Slices of bread with Vege, Pasta sauce, Ham, Black pepper and some herbs.. And a cup of milk.. Nice?? haha
Erm.. Honestly.. I eat alot.. hehe.... -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was taken on thursday after class while walking back to Platt Hall.. All these pictures taken by SiewWen.. I dint know why she wanted to take this... hmmmmm....
On the way back to our hall..
SiewWen like the cutting of the grass..
Thats me!!! walk until half-dead!!! Insufficient of oxygen.. Exhausted legs..
I took this for her..
Dinner time again.. We are busy cooking.. There is a guy in SiewWen's flat who is annoying.. He constantly knock on SiewWen and Raj's door at night.. Not only that.. He is becoming worse now.. Whenever we are cooking in the kitchen, he will be there.. What he do?? Eat dinner.. What he eat?? boiled eggs without egg york.. olive.. RAW sausage and ham!!!! Can u believe it, he is actually eating sausage RAW!!!??? Ewwwwwwwwww~ How weird it is...
Fine.. I think he doesnt belongs to our era.. Back to thousand years ago!!!
He could also join the wild animals in the jungle.. Tiger or Lion maybe........

Ok.. The purpose of posting this photo is that.. I realized this.. While we are arranging the rice and dishes on the table.. This scene looks like we are 'praying' at him with the rice and food on the table.. hahaha..
Our dinner.. Prawn with mushroom with some gravy.. 'Ha yan fried egg'-Prawn fried egg.. and Raj's chicken wasnt on the table yet.. and thats my chopsticks!!!! I brought them all the way from M'sia!!! Hehehehehe..

3 comments:

ah beng aka. abc said...

so bad larhx..
bsyds..
i tot chinese...
lyk d chopstick can't b puttin lyk
horizontal??
they sed is for .....
die edi 1..
......
*soz..

-zAc- said...

Aiya.. We are not eating with elderly.. Who cares?? hahahaha.. We purposely do that to that guy because all of us dont like him!! haha

ah beng aka. abc said...

*oops*
soz for mizunderstandin..
LAWLx
n..
o_0
ULTRAMAN......
=____+""