Sunday, October 05, 2008

London Day Trip

Today is Saturday, I planned not to wake up early.. But.. SiewWen called me early in the morning said that her so called 'Aunty' can bring us around London central.. I jumped down from the bed and dressed up..

We meet the 'Aunty' at Leicester Square tube station.. Seacrhing for a lady in pink jacket n jeans.. 'Aunty' should be having an 'Aunty' look.. hmmm.. We waited quite long.. Decided to walk out of the station.. and we saw a lady in pink jacket.. We doubt that is her.. At last, it proved that she is really Siewwen's aunty.. But.. She dont looks like an aunty.. She is a hot and trendy lady..

She brought us to the China Town.. and treat us Dim Sum.. at the 'Hoi Oi Tin'..
Not only Dim Sum.. There is Lobster noodles too.. 15 pounds.. which is worth..!!!! Fresh and delicious!!!
Here it is.. SiewWen and the Aunty (she prefered people call her Jenny.. Not AUNTY!!)
After eating.. we started to walk from China Town to the Piccadilly Circus..
I saw this 'Tai Ka Lok' ... It used be a place for me and my Mum to have meals in China..
Ta Da~ China Town..
On the way to Piccadilly Circus..
Here it is..

This is one of the cheapest Japanese store which selling all kinda Japanese stuffs.. It is called Japanese Centre..
1st time hop on to the red double-decker bus in London.. This is the olden double decker bus which is going to 'extinct' soon..

In the bus..Next stop at the famous place which we HAVE to be there when we are in London.. Harrods.. Which owned by Mohamed Al Fayed..

The interior of this building impressed me..
But I feel familiar with this place.. Why??The designs are like Sunway Pyramid.. Sunway copycat!!!
I saw this special phone..There are departments by departments.. Here we are in food department..
Look at his.. Those inside the wine are GOLD FLAKES!!! Real gold.. It is only 25 pounds..
Some special food......


The main purpose of coming into Harrods is to have a look at this!!!
The memorial of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed (Son of Mohamed Al Fayed)..
You are looking at 30,000,000 Years (my blog...)..
Louis Vuitton..
Gucci..
We got into the bus and went to Royal Albert Hal..
This is the Royal Albert Hal..
Hyde Park..


On the way to London Eye.. I saw this.. skateboard park!!!
Normally this kinda performers will appear in Bangkok....
Long hand monster..
Headless man with shade-less umbrella..
Headless King!!!
Iguana riding bike!!!
Finally I see the London Eye..!!!
Thats Me!!!
Let me touch the London Eye...
Siew Wen jumping hppily..
I love this pict.. My boots and the London Eye..
This is the masterpiece from Dali..
This is from Dali too..
Big Ben!!!
Me n Big Ben Ben..!!!
Siewwen with the Big Ben..
Erm.........
Next.. We went to Baker street and we saw this Madame Tussauds.. It is the wax statue house..
We saw this Limos!!!
Random building on Baker street..
On Baker street..
They have the Fiat showroom wtih nice nice displays...!!!!
Then, we went to Primark.. Lastly went back.. It is already 9pm when I reach my room!!!!

Thank you Jenny for bringing us around today for the whole day.. It is very nice of her =)

1 comment:

teng said...

wah.. that aunty so pretty..