Monday, May 25, 2009

Gym + Picnic

Yesterday.. Sunday..
This is not the first time we go for gym's open day.. Since it is free~~
Of course everybody is going..
Gan, Me, Raj, Chuck, SiewWen, Farah and Peili (holding camera)
is going for swimming today~~
Siewwen and her new bag with new shoes..
After gym.. we took tube back..
This scene taken from hendon central..
Everytime I saw it.. I have this feeling of just staring at it..
It somewhat somehow fascinated me...
Back home.. I started to fried noodles.. Feel so so so hungry..
Finished cooking.. Peili called and invited me for picnic!!
hahah.. I brought my fried noodles to the picnic..
My fried noodles and cookies and Peili beautiful picnic mat..
This was Raj's wrapz...
Our picnic scene...
with Peili's Salad, Orange Juice and Chips from Tesco..
Our 'playtime' material!!
Heineken from Gan.. I just realised that a sip of cold Heineken under the hot sun was an amazing feeling... wow....
weeeee... My sketchers sandals...
and my Gucci bag~~ hahaha
Raj posing...
and the fair fair me.... wow.....
Raj with her wrapz and Peili with her Holga camera.....
Peili and me....
Me and Peili...... hahaha
Me...
Me and my seducing pose and Peili..
Playing with the sunlight.. hahaha
different angle... >.< My face started to get sun burnt...
Farah and her mini laptop..
Thats Mable with my shades....
Playtime... Peili and Raj..
Peili and me...
Farah....
Gan...
Happy Picnic Day....

No comments: