Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why....

Why??
I dont know why..
Dont ask me why..

How can this happened??
The conversation is supposed to be happy everyday..
Why is it become worse nowadays...

I had tried my best...
I tried to change to stand by you..
I tried to maintain to be with you..

All my effort in return is just two rows of tears..
What is the joy of this?
For what sake I am making myself like this?

I really dont know what can I do..
What else can I change...

There is a inner voice saying something that I dont wish to hear..
I appreciate everything you do..
I appreciate everything minute we spent..

I really really dont hope the inner voice will conquer the reality..
I dont want to lose what I am having now..
and I dont want to lose you too..

you are my precious......

© ~zAc 哲~

No comments: